Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Some of My Favorite Prayers

"Oh, Dear God - please bless me indeed. Enlarge my territories for the glory of Your Name. Place your hand upon me and keep me far from evil, so I do not cause pain." (The Prayer of Jabeze)

"I am of good cheer, for this is the day the Lord has made - and I have the favor of God."

"I am Immortal, Eternal, Ageless, filled with Light, Health, Strength and Prosperity - on and in all levels of my life."

"I surrender my life and will unto you, Dear God, for there is nothing but You, Dear God."

"I commit my life unto you, Dear God, and my plans are established."

"Thy will, not mine, be done."

"Our Father, who are in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. They will be done. On Earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread - and forgive our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil. Amen."

"Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou, amongst women - and blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us - now and at the hour of our passing into spirit. Amen."

"Oh, Most Holy Heart of Jesus - fountain of ever and every blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with a lively joy for my life, I offer You my strong heart. Allow me to be humble, patient, pure and completely obedient to Your Will. Grant me, Good Jesus, that I live in You and for You. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Allow me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs and your blessings on all that I do. Amen."

"I consecrate my heart, Dear Lord, to Your Sacred Heart, through the Immaculate Heart of our Divine Blessed Mother. Amen."

No comments: