Saturday, July 30, 2005

Just in case you ever doubted...

"You may not know me, but I know everything about you..."
- Psalm 139:1

"I know when you sit down and when you rise up..."
- Psalm 139:2

"I am familiar with all your ways …"
- Psalm 139:3

"Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…"
- Matthew 10:29-31

"For you were made in my image…"
- Genesis 1:27

"In me you live and move and have your being…"
- Acts 17:28

"For you are my offspring…"
- Acts 17:28

"I knew you even before you were conceived…"
- Jeremiah 1:4-5

"I chose you when I planned creation…"
- Ephesians 1:11-12

"You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book…"
- Psalm 139:15-16

"I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live…"
- Acts 17:26

" You are fearfully and wonderfully made…"
- Psalm 139:14

"I knit you together in your mother's womb…"
- Psalm 139:13

"And brought you forth on the day you were born…"
- Psalm 71:6

"I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me…"
- John 8:41-44

"I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…"
- 1 John 4:16

"And it is my desire to lavish my love on you…"
- 1 John 3:1

"Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand…"
- James 1:17

"For I am your provider and I meet all your needs…"
- Matthew 6:31-33

"My plan for your future has always been filled with hope…"
- Jeremiah 29:11

"Because I love you with an everlasting love…"
- Jeremiah 31:3

"My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore..."
- Psalms 139:17-18

"And I rejoice over you with singing..."
- Zephaniah 3:17

"I will never stop doing good to you…"
- Jeremiah 32:40

"For you are my treasured possession..."
- Exodus 19:5

"I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul…"
- Jeremiah 32:41

"And I want to show you great and marvelous things…"
- Jeremiah 33:3

"If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me…"
- Deuteronomy 4:29

"Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart..."
- Psalm 37:4

"For it is I who gave you those desires…"
- Philippians 2:13

"I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine…"
- Ephesians 3:20

"For I am your greatest encourager…"
- 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

"When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you…"
- Psalm 34:18

"As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart…"
- Isaiah 40:11

"One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes…"
- Revelation 21:3-4

"And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth…"
- Revelation 21:3-4

"And to tell you that I am not counting your sins…"
- 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

"And nothing will ever separate you from my love again…"
- Romans 8:38-39

"I'll soon throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen…"
- Luke 15:7

2 comments:

Plasma TV Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about cheapest plasma television
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
verbatim dvd media
It covers verbatim dvd media related contents.
All the best!