Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael and Farrah and Love

Today the world lost two of the most iconic performers the entertainment industry ever delivered in the guise of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

Farrah brought glamour back to Hollywood - and Michael nearly singled-handedly saved the music industry, time and time again.

No way, no where, no how was there any one more beautiful and charismatic and sweet all rolled into one, on a global scale, than Farrah.

No way, no where, no how was there any one more talented, period, than Michael.

Each of them lived a thousand lives in one life time...they each gave so much of themselves...and brought so much Light to the world. Yes, they both suffered their personal tragedies and challenges, but the joy they offered was immense. And when they were done doing what they came here to do, they left. It's that simple.

Just as with David Carradine and Ed McMahon, or any of those who we have known, on a global or personal scale, who have passed into spirit.

I know, in my heart of hearts - for a FACT, that there is a Heaven. I know this as a fact, because I give, feel and experience LOVE every day - and have for years. And God IS Love...and God Lives in Heaven, so Heaven is in our Hearts, where Love lives.

Read it again and again, if you have to, until you get it: because it's the truth.

God IS Love. God Lives In Heaven. And Heaven is in our Hearts, where Love lives.

In the meantime, while we attempt to uncover Heaven on Earth through Love, I would so very kindly request that we now listen to the message that Michael and Farrah have been trying to tell us for years. And that message is this:

When we see any particular friend, family member or co-worker who may seem out of sorts, or who may look like they need a helping hand, or are struggling in some way, please...please don't wait until they pass away. Love them NOW.

Help them now.

If you know of someone with a substance abuse...or who is struggling with some personal trauma...or who needs a job...or who has just separated from their lover...please...reach out to them. Take them out to dinner. Tell them a joke. Give them, don't lend them - but GIVE them money if they're having a hard time. And as I have posted previously on this blog, BE THE REASON they succeed - in however they name their success.

Open your heart to them.

Don't let another soul you love leave this world without showing them how much you love them...or telling them how much you love them...or proving to them how much you love them.

And if you see that they are falling, then pick them up.

Scratch that - RISE them up.

Let your Love for them sustain them. Let your Love for them be enough.

Give them a reason to succeed...and again, BE THE REASON they succeed.

And BE THE REASON they get off drugs, stop drinking, or not have their cars towed away and/or not go hungry.

Feed their stomachs...their hearts... and their bank books.

I've done it, and I will always do it. And if anyone reading this needs anything, and everyone else you have gone to has turned you away, then you call me up...because everything I have is yours.

I'm not worried about Farrah and Michael anymore. They're fine.

But if you want me to worry about you, I will. And then after I help you, I won't worry anymore.

My unconditional love for you will free me from that worry...and will help to free you for whatever concerns you have, too.

With Blessings, Light and Love...know that you can depend on me.

Herbie J

1 comment:

- Kris - said...

Very nicely written. Very well said. And having just lost my best friend last week to cancer... I share all of your feelings. That life is way too short not to be nice... not to help... and not to love. And WAY too short not to tell people how we feel about them.

~ Kris