Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You.

Thank you, God, for all the Peace, Joy, Love, and Loving-Kindness that I've received and shared. Thank you, God, for my eyes, my nose, my lips, my ears, my brain, my heart, my kidneys, my blood, my bones, my muscles, my immunne system, my endoctrine system, my nervous system, all my organs...my entire body temple. Thank you, God, for all the money I have ever made, and all the food I have ever eaten...all the laughter I have ever laughed, and all the gifts I have ever received and given. Thank you, God, for my education, my history, my talents...my ability to write, to act, to sing, to dance and so much more. Thank you for my career. Thank you for all the words I've ever written, all the books, all the scripts, all the songs I've sung and danced to, all the shows in which I've acted and directed. All the classes I've taught and taken. Thank you, God, for all the music in my heart, and all the music that I hear. Thank you, God, for all the dances I've danced, and thoughts I've thought, and sounds I've heard and made. Thank you for all the dreams I have ever dreamed, and all the dreams that have come true. Thank you, God, for all the safe walks home, all the the safe plane rides, all the safe drives in the car. Thank you for all the kisses I've kissed, and all the kisses I've received. Thank you for all the hugs, and all the times I've made love, and the various pleasures I've received and given. Thank you for all the Light that lives in me and that which is beamed out through you. Thank you for all the work I've ever worked, and all the play I've ever played, and all the life in between. Thank you, God, for all the trees I've ever climbed, for every flat pebble I've skimmed across the water, and every swim I ever swam. Thank you, God, for every single breath of fresh air I've ever breathed. Thank you for all of my family and friends. Thank you, God, for every moment, every second, every year, every day, every month, every season and every time. But most of all, dear God, thank you for you.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Amen!