We've heard it all before - and this is not new information - but it's important information:
Fiber is so incredibly important for your health.
According to HealthCastle.com, a product or a food item may be labeled High Fiber when it contains more than 5g of fiber per serving. And the benefits of High Fiber foods include the prevention of constipation, lowering cholesterol, weight-loss management and many more.
Here now are a few lists of ideal fiber-enriched foods:
* Whole grain breads, buns, bagels, muffins
* Bran Flakes, All Bran, Bran Buds, Corn Bran, Whole Wheat Shreddes, 100% Bran and Fiber 1
* Cooked cereals, such as Red River and Oat Bran
* Whole wheat pastas
* Whole grains such as barley, popcorn, corn and brown rice
* Dried fruits such as apricots, dates, prunes and raisins
* Berries such as blakckberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
* Oranges, apple with skin, avocado, kiwi, mango and pear
* Broccoli, spinach, swiss chard, green peas and other dark green leafy vegetables
* Dried peas and beans such as kidney beansm lima beans, black-eyed beans, chick peas and lentils.
NUTS & SEEDS:
* Almonds, whole flaxseed and soynuts